Facebook Pixel

The Best Plastic / Cosmetic Surgeons, Physicians in Scarborough, ON

What is a Plastic / Cosmetic Surgeon, Physician?
Dr. Mohammed M. Elahi

Dr. Mohammed M. Elahi

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
332 reviews

Latest Rating

test cooment fgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdgdfg

Dr. Mahmood Kara

Dr. Mahmood Kara

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
325 reviews

Latest Rating

Absolutely incredible. Dr.Kara and his staff not only educate you entirely on your chosen procedure but are all very kind, supportive and honest. I just recently ha... Read more

Dr. Nitin Chauhan

Dr. Nitin Chauhan

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
34 reviews

Latest Rating

Amazing doctor! I was very impressed at how he listens all the while being very insightful of what your medical issues may very well be. I saw him for the first time... Read more

Dr. Mansour Bendago

Dr. Mansour Bendago

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
127 reviews

Latest Rating

Dr. Bendago really knows his stuff. Some of the rest of the staff seemed a little standoffish, but he was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend h... Read more

Dr. Vanessa H. Wong

Dr. Vanessa H. Wong

18 reviews

Latest Rating

Vanessa wong is an amazing surgeon! I had lipo with fat transfer done in August and I would say 95% of my transferred fat survived the other 5% was probably due to m... Read more

Dr. Jayson Dool

Dr. Jayson Dool

22 reviews

Latest Rating

Went for a consultation for Breast augmentation. Needless to say my experience was great and I am booked. Looking forward to my new breasts. I will post again aft... Read more

Dr. Lloyd Carlsen

Dr. Lloyd Carlsen

10 reviews

Latest Rating

Dr. Carlsen is incredibly skilled. There are a lot of doctors who are inexperienced doing cosmetic procedures, and it shows. In their work. He has magnificent judgem... Read more

Dr. Marietta Zorn

Dr. Marietta Zorn

107 reviews

Latest Rating

Still loving how my breasts...Dr Zorn did a GREAT job and it's been 10 yrs. Thanks Doc!!👍🏾

Dr. Sandra Voice

Dr. Sandra Voice

3 reviews

Latest Rating

My 3rd procedure , and I highly recommend her... I have recommended many friends who have had their confidence restored thanks to Sandra Voice.

Dr. Atul Kesarwani

Dr. Atul Kesarwani

1 review

Latest Rating

I had liposuction on my tummy, waist and back and the results exceeded my expectations. Wow I feel amazing. Staff were kind, thoughtful and go the extra mile. I fe... Read more



Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.