Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Vanessa H. Wong

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Vanessa wong is an amazing surgeon! I had lipo with fat transfer done in August and I would say 95% of my transferred fat survived the other 5% was probably due to me doing too much cardio shortly after ( a little too early). She was very knowledgeable on the look I was going for and as another woman knew exactly where and what to work on to get my desired results. She made me feel very comfortable. Beautiful, clean facility as well! :) thank you Vanessa I'm very pleased with my Results!!!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had liposuction done yesterday with Dr. Vanessa Wong , and although it's too soon to see my results so far I am THRILLED!!(and I am my own worst critic). She's so sweet and caring and was with me, re assuring me , from the minute I put on my surgery gown. I've had numerous procedures with other surgeons and her knowledge of "up to date" procedures and bedside manners is one of a kind. Thank you again Dr. Wong. Liza K.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have have been seeing Dr. Wong since October 2016 and I have nothing but raving reviews for Dr. Vanessa and Dr. Sarah Wong. Very knowledgeable, patient, caring, compassionate and capable. She calmed all my nerves and was able to answer all my questions...big and small. Never did I feel like I was a nuisance. Office staff is amazing. Susanna is on top of everything and so helpful. I went into surgery feeling 100% confident. Dr. Wong and Susanna have responded timely and accommodated my needs. When there was a small complication, everything was arranged for me to see Dr. Wong right away. I travelled a long way to see Dr. Wong and my loved ones were all treated wonderfully by both Dr. Vanessa, Dr. Sarah and Susanna. My family felt I was in good hands too. I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for plastic surgery...cosmetic or reconstructive.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

5
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Amazing surgeon. Very thoughtful and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

My experience with Dr. Vanessa Wong was very warm and caring. Her bedside manor is impeccable and she is very concise. Amazing doctor and I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Vanessa Wong is absoloutly amazing she explains everything thoroughly. Also if their is an issue she takes care of it right away! As a woman doctor she really underatands your feelings and thoughts and takes the time to explain pros and cons she isnt just about taking ur money very important factor in my eyes! and also as a surgeon she is very skilled my scar is fantastic i can hardly see it! Thanks again for evrything!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Vanessa Wong is an amazing surgeon!! I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

She was great. Very understanding regarding our personal situation

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had 2 liver spots removed by Dr. Wong. Consultation was brief, succinct and professional. Came into the clinic on time and laser removal was performed as planned. Staff was courteous and professional. Highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had my surgery done by Dr Vanessa Wong I am so happy with my results she explains everything thoroughly and she got me in as soon as possible I really love the fact that as soon as their was an issue she cared and took care of me right away thank you so much ☺ I highly recommend Dr.Vanessa Wong

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Vanessa H. Wong's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

  • University of Calgary (Grad. 2005)

Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
OHIP


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.